I made a simple white loaf, again, still testing out my new oven really!
500g White bread flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1tbsp Granulated sugar
1tsp Easy blend yeast
This is so simple!
1. Put the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Add the butter and rub/mix it in.
2. Add the water, make sure all the flour is incorporated. Knead for at least 10 minutes.
3. Cover and rise for an hour or so, until doubled in size.
4. Knock the dough back, shape into the shape of your choice, cover and rise for another 40 minutes or so.
5. Heat the oven to 190c, bake for 25 minutes, as I have said before, some ovens will take longer, others you need to watch the loaf more closely, tap on the bottom of the loaf, if it sounds hollow, it’s done.